Roll up, roll up!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Noises From America

Quotes from George W. Bush this week.

On Energy Policies:

"Millions of American families and small businesses are hurting because of higher gasoline prices.”
“My administration is doing everything we can to make gasoline more affordable.”
“In the near term we will continue to encourage oil producing nations to maximise their production."

On The Current Choice For US Ambassador to the UN, John Bolton:

"John Bolton is a blunt guy. Sometimes people say I'm a little too blunt. John Bolton can get the job done at the United Nations.

1 Comments:

Blogger DoneCheap DoneRight PC said...

Blunt is a great thing if you ask me. I'm hating to admit that I'm starting to give a shit about politics but it's true and I can't kick it but sometimes I would love to kick the "W's" ass, at any rate I wanted to say thanks for the link and I really like your theme and content so I'll check ya' later...
blu~

11:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home